Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the finger was on the steamed


The company print name CARDS, let everyone write your own material, I was in a daze, my name is too much, with which a good? Without someone yell 1: "that whatshisname, bad you. Hurry up!" I nearly forget oneself still have such a strange business name.

My symptoms more serious.

Yesterday, I when you eat, the finger was on the steamed bun disorderly, turn off the lights when, according to the switch, I double-click desk lamp and wonder, how close it away?

My house leaders decided on holidays, take me to rural areas have no computer place cure. I think, I'll die, because no computer and starved to death.

People than all the books are wonderful, people are the best novel. Living personality, language, living action, expression, and fast changing and too many things to see, difficult to explain in words unfolds, unpredictable, changeable and follow the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment