Sunday, January 16, 2011

voice sounds a little empty


He bought a newspaper, just go back to your seat, the phone is ringing. He had to pick up, coldly well several loud. HuangXiaoMai voice sounds a little empty, say you on the train? Very good. Everything is my virtue, I don't blame you. Speak gently smiled, it seems, are male beside others, also was laughing.

Liu wei ask: "your heel who together?" HuangXiaoMai said: "you are qualified tube?" Liu wei said sorry, I shouldn't have pipe, we at best friends, maybe calculate, I also don't deserve to be your friend. HuangXiaoMai say, yes, so I have to consider to move out. Speak to hang up the phone. Liu wei took phone away, a yawn, easily see table: "ah, to get on." He stood up and told ChenJu: "you have to tell me tight, but not lost." Loudspeakers began to shout: "351 times, everyone passenger train has pitted baggage, please pay attention to take bus stop, and in turn queue."

Say, then, that when the passenger is o fool. Into the station, many people are pronounced foot wild. ChenJu lest backward, also begin to spread the run, originally in liuwei behind with unawares beyond his one big chunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment