Thursday, January 27, 2011

water shallow place should be able

1 p.m., XueLongChuan starboard side of only a few walrus, in blue sea, a group of guy's black goodness dong is conspicuous. But they are too far from the ship, my 28-300 lens is used not quite, not illuminated give them cute face, extremely annoyed did not bring better lens.


Chief scientist, said ZhangHaiSheng walrus generally in shallow water activities, we present position - the west coast of the United States, 10 waters, water depth also have a dozen meters, not a very shallow. The farther north walk,  to see more walrus. It remains to be seen ~

Since entering the bering strait, almost every stance would do soft corals trawl net salvage, is to take over undersea creatures, often pulled fish crab will let everybody glad unceasingly. But I always wonder pulled up the seafood how have never met at the dinner table, inquire, originally known until these good things are on the night shift of the comrades secretly to kill. I know midnight snack feast leader, who is to he said once I protest ", hence last night, hey hey, someone to give me! ~ ~ crabs

Night session, already slept soundly, hazy in heard someone calling my name, thought that the ship had again what important discoveries, tenghui savagely sat up and finds that dr ZhangFang next door gently, light foot point to water said to me: "crabs, crab!" Haha ~

Listening to wake me up, several "YouYongYouMou" guy thought a lot of trick, what nose, pull ears, feet tread a such, these bad guy, I have to put their dunking photos for material evidence! The results I got canteen, found mainly participants had satiate drink sufficient ran away, leaving only the captain and national oceanographic technology center of tring to still inhale crab legs delicacy. The captain said he cause ah, a total of ate two or three crabs, was all I shot down, ha ha, who let the captain who? And honest stick photo shoot him a ~

No comments:

Post a Comment