Wednesday, March 9, 2011

incredibly someone can young continuously

"Empress the monk is what markchress person, why he just can do that will disappear? He isn't a person?" I have to make sure that the monk is what person.


LiuGuiFei like know I asked her like, sitting next to me slowly, said: "I have five years old, my dad met a monk, he said that my life is a well-known restaurateur people, it is to make the imperial concubine life; and after ten years, I really into the palace, did the emperor high-ranked imperial concubine," LiuGuiFei stopped down, looking at me, say again: "that monk is now shore master," kindness


What? She was five see Keats shore can gang fortune-teller? The monk looks at thirty, now imperial concubine have thirty-five right, the monk had not is?


In my eyes LiuGuiFei see sighting, smiled and said, "I see the five years old master is now kindness shore like this," what ah,and sure enough, he isn't a person, "then I had to come after the first emperor, listen, said that kindness is big QiGuo shore master the monk, big QiGuo of the old king in early fifty years ago to seal his kindness master renqin jianzan, 9 do shore; we refused to emperor neighbouring countries," LiuGuiFei stood up, looking out of the window, said: "till now no one knows how old master gentleness shore, where this year, people only know he can predict the future, also do not have a few people saw him this face..."


LiuGuiFei after finish metasomatism let me have a good rest, let the product they take good care of me, and he went away, and now I want to think about all this with me what relation, why did I come to this from the 21st century, with the monk is concerned, he just gave me a pearl. Take out the study.


"Princess, you didn't eat for many days," boom with druid son took a lot of delicious come in, "princess, you eat first dot."


Don't say don't know, indeed as expected belly in protest, "boon"!


All the things happened today, I want to stay at night, but I get sick, queen they say put me a few days off tomorrow, need not past class, emperor to let me at ease, also more forestiers sent someone to care for me and that I have plenty of time to think of things. That pearl, just in the druid son why don't shine, hand in my hand has been exuding the super-charged blue light? Why did the emperor sealing I title also have blue? How is blue dream princess, not other colors? There are the top crown, why it has big blue gems?


"Boom, could you help me put on the crown bring over here," now much so many people, product and druids children more idle every day with my blind consumption together.


Drum the holding crown over, "princess".


"On the table" when I put my hand pearl get gem beside, gem unexpectedly from above, then fell gem and pearl flew in my room turn blue circle, it is strong the whole house is lit up, I think I probably also want to be famous. Then light disappeared, gem with pearl fly to my hand, pearl still is pearls, is becoming more larger circle, and the light more blue, filled with a quirky, a let me say not to come out of feeling, just gem changed, become a star of HangZhuang, what happened.


"Princess?" They surprised, I more shocked.


"Don't ask me, I don't know what's wrong? -- --"


Looks tonight is doomed sleepless, exactly? Do they want to tell me something? Now I want to except the monk no one can help me. To find a chance to go out to just go. Grace. Yes, let's do that.


Wakes up the next day, outside already didn't snow, listen to the boom in five days of the said I lethargy, huang neighbouring countries continued for five days of heavy snow, is they built ChaoLai greatest snow, had intended to wake up to the emperor, uncle leave to sovereign torre lives a few days, but unexpectedly, some are better than I earlier, in my house door sought, who is it?


Boom on the sidelines serve me eat breakfast, said: "the princess, outside YanRuYu miss have been waiting for you when you are seen or can't see?"


What person? I ate and thought, YanRuYu - like where you heard of it? "What is YanRuYu?"


"Princess, you forget, that party, invite big prince dancing encounter brush-off that ah." Druid son beside reminding.


"Oh, I remember, that the dancing, but I with she did not recognize ah, can see?" I really don't want to see, and I have to do something!


Boom took a look small DE son, the two of them with said: "princess, or see it."


Yi? "Princess, The you will later is Lord of the harem, work will show the mother of your country demeanor, so, the slave think, you still meet miss yan and see how she has something to say again." Druid son insightful so deep ah.


"Then meet it."

No comments:

Post a Comment