Sunday, March 6, 2011

Or small proud proud speak simple point

"Little proud proud, but what's fun wow?" I started to markchress stick aurors days on find out what fun, the latest in the first days of zhuang was a bit dull.


"Yes, you want to go, but can I promised three conditions." Ao days took a cup of tea to drink a few bites.


"Well, so long as you are willing to take me to." Tube he what condition wow, can't bother.i can go.


"Well, you said. Sank you testimony." Ao days looked aside struggling with a medicine cold height.


"Good". Cold height head also don't lift of answer. Anyway, listening with ears went to lift up all the same!


"First, twelve hours I'd like to stay at your side. Second, cannot presumptuously up titled. Third, mustn't take me and sank boom aside."


"Good, good. Small proud proud let only let me to say what I promise. Now can tell me what fun the wow?" I immediately picked up a piece of cake in his mouth.


"Indiana congress." He took my hand to the osmanthus crisp took go fill into his mouth. Hate, why rob the somebody else's hand pastry well.


"Grab my pastry. What is the indiana doing wow congress." 1 I roar before to pride days, after a I turned to ask the cold height.


"Rarities, river's lake disputes." Cold sank han2 jilt out eight word.


"Little proud proud, small height sank speak what mean wow." I turn looked aurors days continue to ask.


"A medal for unique lazuli, who won the return who." for me that's not so love dynamic mind, tells the complicated can't understand well.


"That, when shall we go to wow." I was too excited to wanted to see that lazuli appearance, if good-looking words I will take it to win back.


"Tomorrow departure." Speak with cold height is very proud days have the tacit understanding together back to your room and I was left high in the lobby.


Damn, should I prepare saluted? Not ah, I again not to travel to want what saluted wow. But don't take omens feeling again not ah, the ancients are not take omens go well. "Ahhh, annoyed ok. What do you want?" I worry quickly grasp crazy.


"Small core core, what do you want?" Ao days didn't know when he had walked into my room.


"That is, I, I, I will don't clean your bow!


"PuChi, no." Ao days very hard to suppress smile.


"You mustn't laugh, give my piss. Otherwise I will bite you." I stared at him QiGuGu said. What's so funny.


He finally repressed trunk smile, then ask me "that small core core, ready to bite bite here ok?". He pointed to the own lips.


"Hum." My face sneakingly red up, turn not to see him. "I..." I so unprepared to live by his kiss, his tongue dexterous into my mouth and I struggle.


Half ring after my red face, pull at breathing the air. "You, you attack me.".


Ao tianyi face innocent looked at me and said, "I have no, I aboveboard."


Gas to the bedside of I sit ignored him ok. "Alright, small core core, not mad about."


Not gas, only that again and again you sink of deep someday will be very painful, I don't want to see you like this. Ao days if early to meet you, if I do not come, if my heart without him. I certainly will be with you, even if you don't say I also understand.


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - slight as cent secant -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -


"For your valued, exciting scene." ShenShi we've reached the spot, indiana assembly saw a sea of faces will work for that offered to go.


"Core son, pays special attention to my hand, don't get lost." Ao days hand tightly holding hands, afraid I have lost.


"Eh kindness, that is offered. Pride days I want it can?" I turned to ask aurors days. It is offered in the 21st century with the marriage as silver inlaid lazuli orbiting a brick, simple and do not show drab.


"Well, so long as the core son want to. I'll give it to you." Then he let cold sank taut me, will fly on the challenge.


The voice of the collision of eclogue sword into my ears, I couldn't help worrying about proud days. "So you are number one indeed aussino WeiChi aurors oh Lord. Not the kui be number one indeed sword." Opposite that it has lost to the proud days DaLaoCu admire said.


"It is the challenge. Who else up." Ao days roved about half an hour, below a lap after nor has he seen one up.


Wu3 lin2's leader announced the aurors days came out to win. "Small core core, come up." On the crowd of proud days I cried.


I have some fear one step one step went up to the challenge, saw a proud day hold the lazuli set into my ring finger. Ah, that is the proposal...


"Pride days." Silently I cried out his name and then hid in his bosom. I was not too selfish, always cling to your arms.


He fell silent, holding I go down the challenge. Back to the inn.


"Pride days, thank you." I gently, hugging him in his ear side bian said. Guest room only me and him.


"As long as the core son enjoyed it." He smoothed the hair, kiss on my forehead. I looked up at that point up their own feet kissed his lips. Let me get lost in here!


Before he became active in passive, was with my mouth suck the juices, a bit of pumping away all the air "ao days. I want to sleep." I have some tired toward him to say. All travel so tired!, plus I would have carsick.


"Well, what are you darling sleep." He lent me cover and then leave the room.


Tomorrow should have is a good weather. Well, I forgot to say with him, ok, the calculate tomorrow in say.

No comments:

Post a Comment